Monday, August 9, 2010

This is it.....


The day has finally arrived! My best friend of 16 years, Hunter Smith, is moving out to Tuscon tomorrow to attend U of A. I remember one day when we were about 10 and I had my mom call all the Rick and Terri Smiths in his area code in Colorado till we found him. I also remember all the times we went to his house and played stupid mindless games on his computer and then made pizza or pigs in a blanket. Or the time when we played in his pool acting like we were jedi's.

I have gone through so much with this kid! He has been there for me when I was at my lowest and there for me when everything was going great. I will miss him so much! But I also know that this won't end our friendship! We remained friends when he moved to Colorado, and even still when he moved to Florida! What makes someone think we won't still be friends when he moves to college? He is 2 hours away, that won't hurt a thing! I know God has huge plans for him and that he will go places!

I love you Hunter Allan Smith! You are truly my brother and best friend! God Bless and I will be praying for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment