Saturday, August 14, 2010

Another Lovely post!

Well, I don't really know what to talk about on this one, just felt the need to write! I guess I will just give you an update on this past week?

Alright well, Monday and Tuesday I was at work all day, not really what I like to do during my last few weeks of summer, but oh well! Wednesday I slept in and just relaxed...now that I mention it I kind of did that Wednesday, Thursday and Friday...so I kind of had a very unproductive week. It was pretty nice though seeing as I had been busy so much lately!

I start school in about a week and I am uber excited for it! It is the start of my freshmen year of college! This time in my life is very bitter sweet though. As you can tell from my last post, my best friend of 16 years moved away, and today my other best friend of 10 or so years moved too! Not to mention Many of my other friends are moving this upcoming week! As much as I like that fact that I am staying at home for the next few years, seeing as it's cheaper, I also regret not pushing myself to get the scholarships needed to go to certain colleges and such. Oh well though! It is all in God's plan!  Anyways, this may put a damper on some of my friendships, but friendship isn't about distance, its about caring and being there for someone no matter what, and I have that no matter how far we are!

Well, God bless you all! I will be writing probably after school starts(the 23rd!)so.....SEE YOU THEN! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment